The Oxford Farming Conference
BBSRC is sponsoring this conference.
We will be exhibiting at the 2018 Oxford Farming Conference and the theme for this year is “Embracing Change”.
Visit the programme page at OFC 2018 - Embracing Change.
- 3 January - We are organising an Innovation Hub. Two sessions will take place at 3.15-4pm and 4.30-5.15pm. This will bring together scientists and farmers to explore the ways that research can enhance the growing technological revolution in farming.
- 4-5 January - Find us on Stand 7 upstairs where we will be showcasing our investment in agriculture and food research, and the opportunities presented by technology in farming.
Professor Melanie Welham will deliver a short talk at the Innovation Hub.
The following will hold exhibits at the Innovation Hub:
- Dr Mark Else - NIAB EMR
- Professor Rob Edwards - Newcastle University
- Dr Jasmeet Kaler - University of Nottingham
- Professor Leon Terry - Cranfield University
- Dr Alison Tidswell - The University of Edinburgh
- Dr Rachel Wells - JIC
- Dr Freddie Reed - Agri EPI-Centre.
How to register
Visit OFC 2018 - Embracing Change to purchase a ticket while they are still available.