BBSRC will be exhibiting at this year’s Oxford Farming Conference: The theme for 2017 is Thrive or Survive.
Find us on stand 7 (on the second floor) where we will be showcasing just some of the ways in which BBSRC is investing in agriculture and food research, the key role BBSRC plays in UK farming and to highlight the scope of precision farming and the exciting opportunities emerging from this area.
During the conference we are hosting the following events:
5 January, 7.45am to 8.35am – BBSRC Breakfast Meeting – showcasing excellent bioscience to the agricultural community and highlighting the scope of precision farming and the exciting opportunities emerging from this area.
There will be three presentations from:
- Professor Melanie Welham, BBSRC Chief Executive
- Dr Malcolm Hawkesford, Rothamsted Research
- Dr Dave Ross, Interim CEO, Agricultural Engineering Precision (Agri EPI) Centre
5 January, 1.45pm – Sponsors of Session Five – Soil Saviours.
- Saving our soil, what science has to offer – Professor Jane Rickson, Cranfield University
- The Soil Renaissance – John Geraghty, Agricultural Consultant
- Livestock's vital role in soil regeneration, above and below ground – Wil Armitage, Organic and conventional Dairy Farmer
For more information visit:
Join the conversation on Twitter by following .