BBSRC Business magazine
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazines for the past three years can be found below. If you would like to view older documents, please contact us using the details below.
In this issue:
- Camelina: the quest to find a sustainable source of fish oils
- Welcome to UK Research and Innovation
- My vision for BBSRC-UKRI
- Frontier bioscience
- Artificial intelligence & machine learning
- Innovator of the Year 2018
- Celebrating 10 years of Innovator of the Year
- Women in science & innovation
- Monitoring harmful algal blooms
- Global Food Security: Tackling the hidden hunger
- Bee survival computer model adopted by industry
- Wheat breeding companies benefit from new molecular tools
- Simple arsenic sensor could save lives
- Policy brief: Understanding spinout companies