BBSRC Business magazine
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact email@example.com.
Magazines for the past three years can be found below. If you would like to view older documents, please contact us using the details below.
In this issue:
- Cropscience: Bioscience for sustainable crop production
- Latest News
- Worms in Space
- Frontier Bioscience
- The Innovators saving lives
- Bioscience research tackling global challenges
- Transforming coffee waste into electricity
- Foot-and-mouth in eastern Africa
- Tackling deadly pig disease – African Swine fever
- An interview with Professor John McGeehan
- Global Food Security advises UK food retailer
- Rothamsted at 175
- Making a success of innovative technology
- Our forward look for UK Bioscience