BBSRC Business magazine
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazines for the past three years can be found below. If you would like to view older documents, please contact us using the details below.
In this issue:
- Chief Executive Melanie Welham looks ahead to the challenges in 2018
- Gene experts set to tackle pest control
- Frontier bioscience
- Innovator profile: Sarah Cleaveland
- Launch of the new National Biofilms Innovation Centre
- Harvest 2050
- Crunch time for food security
- New fundamental biology may aid cancer treatments
- Queen’s researchers make killer superbug breakthrough
- Scientists discover new mechanisms bacteria use to guard themselves from antibiotics
- 10 years celebrating innovation
- The aquaculture challenge
- Behavioural neuroscience improves firefighter decision making
- Bringing powerful microscopy to the biology lab
- Time to go bioplastic?
- Policy brief: A strategy for future development