A14: Main page
1. Notice periods
2. Transfers and secondments
3. Redeployment and redundancy
4. Retirement matters
5. Agreed severance procedure
6. Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations guidance note
Please refer to the research council notice period policy below for information.
Please refer to the research council transfers and secondments policy below for information.
You may need to download additional plug-ins to open this file.
See the redundancy policy framework
Employees in the Research Council's pension scheme have a pension age according to the scheme they are in:
- For members of the Classic, Classic Plus and Premium schemes this is age 60
- For members of the NUVOS scheme this is age 65
- Details of the pension schemes are available from Joint Superannuation Services (JSS)
In addition you may apply flexibly or retire early, please see appendix A14.5 for further information.
For details of the procedure, please see appendix A14.7.
Please refer to the guidance note for information.
Last updated 11/06/14
Amendment 175 - June 2014