BBSRC Business Magazine
Magazines for the past three years can be found below. If you would like to view older documents, please contact us.
Interested in receiving other material from BBSRC? As part of BBSRC's continuing work to better understand and communicate with its stakeholders we would like to invite you to offer us information about yourself. This information will be used to help us better identify news and opportunities that may be of interest to you.
BBSRC Business connects our science with industry, policymakers and society.
Our funded research generates significant returns on investment for the UK economy and society. BBSRC Business is a specially edited showcase of news and features on research at various stages of development.
If you would like to receive a print copy please contact email@example.com.
In this issue:
- Gene experts set to tackle pest control
- Harvest 2050
- New fundamental biology may aid cancer treatments
- Queen's researchers make killer superbug breakthrough
- Scientists discover new mechanisms bacteria use to guard themselves from antibiotics
- The evolution of an innovator
- BBSRC/NERC Joint Call in Aquaculture: Collaborative Research and Innovation
- Behavioural neuroscience improves firefighter decision-making